Nice to meet you
Interested in joining a high potential software company?
Want to take on an exciting and challenging role and accelerate your career?
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Execute, measure, and optimize advertising and social campaigns that effectively drive lead acquisition, lead conversion, retention, upsell, and overall customer engagement
- Execute organic and paid social, PPC, display, and marketing campaigns and report on performance
- Gather and analyze marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Stay on top of keyword research and make both structural and keyword recommendations to maximize SEO across all web properties and content
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in advertising management
- Experience in social media management
- Experience using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Expertise with search engine marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills and interest in reporting and data analysis to extract meaning and present recommended actions
To apply for any of the positions listed above,
please send your resume to email@example.com and include the requested position in the subject line.