Nice to meet you
Interested in joining a high potential software company?
Want to take on an exciting and challenging role and accelerate your career?
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Familiarity with programming languages like c#, and Java
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Oracle E-business Suite Technical Consultant
We are looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite Sr. Technical Consultant to join our Oracle Practice. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience providing technical support for the Oracle EBS applications and Oracle Form d2k ADF,OAF, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher, XML Publisher and will have completed at least 2 full lifecycle implementations and upgrades as well as expertise in conversions , interfaces/integrations.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience as individual contributor on Oracle EBS technical and custom forms/Reports development.
- At least 3 years extensive experience providing technical support for the Oracle EBS applications, completing at least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrades.
- Understanding on existing integration between EBS and third-party systems.
- Consulting experience.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.• Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.•
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Public sector experience preferred
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Knowledge of selected programming languages C , Go \
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Digital Marketing Specialist
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Digital marketing specialist will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply for any of the positions listed above,
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the requested position in the subject line.