Nice to meet you
Interested in joining a high potential software company?
Want to take on an exciting and challenging role and accelerate your career?
Marketing and Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Receptionist and Administrative
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
Our growing company is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager. In this role, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for the administration of network and server infrastructure within all departments, planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, implementing technology security and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives. The successful candidate will also be the liaison with telecommunications providers, and will support our company’s telecommunications infrastructure.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Systems analyst / Business analyst
We are looking for a system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testings and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
As a system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
- Working closely with management to priorities business goals and information needs
- Interpreting a project and the client’s requirements and evaluating all the options to identify potential solutions
- Examining existing business models and flows of data, discussing findings with the client, and evaluating system specifications for business requirements
- Designing and implementing the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Implementing, supporting and controlling an inventory of applications used
- Assisting in the development of, and migration to, new platforms
Skills and qualities :
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- High level of mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Logical, analytical and investigative mind, together with creative abilities.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Good team working and interpersonal skills required to enable working closely with staff at all levels throughout an organisation, including managers and IT specialists.
- Good report writing skills and the ability to to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people.
Client Solution Executive:
Understanding client business needs and the technology they are looking for, as well as preparing proposals and bids, providing training to client.
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Leads in presenting products and services that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates/maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals, bids and presentations.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages technology knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Meeting with concerned persons engaged in procurement at the client site.
- collaborate with technical and research departments in developing strategic plans related to the client and the proposed solution, including design and engineering, and researching client business.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Experience in working with CSS3 (SASS/SCSS)
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- NPM or Yarn, and Webpack, Gulp
- Hands-on knowledge with creating RWD and AWD
- Microformats, WCAG, WAI-ARIA
- Visual Studio
- Attention to visual details, some UX/UI background would be huge advantage
- Fluent English And Arabic
Nice to have:
- Knowledge concerns coding layout for CMS of Sitecore/ Sitefinity
- Basic knowledge React, Vue.js, Angular
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Type in data provided directly from clients.
- Receive document and update details accordingly.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Fluent in Arabic and English.
To apply for any of the positions listed above,
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the requested position in the subject line.